Event Schedule: September 9 to October 4, 2020
1. Players must upgrade the element of the Velvet Apple or upgrade the Magic Wand Accessory that is available in FlyFF Shop and trade it to the GM during the Trading schedule to add awakening in your equipment or pet.
2. To register, players must fill up the registration form every trading schedule:
- September 13, 2020
- September 20, 2020
- September 27, 2020
- October 4, 2020
3. Only the registered players are allowed to participate in the trading.
4. There is no trade limit, as long the player has the correct upgrade of the Velvet Apple or Magic Stick, he/she can participate in the Trading.
5. GMs will summon the participants in the restricted area during the Trading Date.
6. Trading Schedule will be on September 13, 20, 27 and October 4 with the following Time Schedule: (late trade during the said schedule will not be entertained.)
- Rhisis: Shade (Channel 2), 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM (GMT+8)
- Lord Pang: Yetti (Channel 2), 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM (GMT+8)
7. The additional Pierce/Upgrade is applicable to any kind of weapon with any level of upgrade.
8. The perfect level for a pet is applicable to any raising pets with any rank. It will only apply to the highest rank of the pet. (Ex. Fox with 1-3-5-6-5, it will only turn to 1-3-5-6-9 after trading)
9. If a weapon has 9 pierce, it will only add +1. The remaining pierce is not allowed to transfer to another upgrade.
10. If an accessory has 19 upgrades, it will only add +1. The remaining upgrade is not allowed to transfer to another upgrade.
11. If a weapon to trade is soul-linked, a player should provide Scroll of Unbind to make it tradable.
12. Stats, Socketed Cards, and Jewel Settings of the traded weapon/accessory will stay as-is during the Trading.
13. If a baruna equipment has 19 upgrades, it will only add +1. +2 will not exceed the maximum upgrade or it is not allowed to transfer to other upgrades. (for Rhisis Server only).
14. The trades for awakening are only applied in Rhisis Server.
15. The awakening is applicable to any kind of weapon or armor with any level of upgrade except Baruna.
16. The awakening is applicable also to any kind of raised pets of rank C to S only. Rank D raised pets are not allowed to have awake option.
17. If a 2handed weapon (2H Sword, 2H Axe, Stick, Staff, Yo-yo or Bow) is already fused, the awakening will only apply as a single weapon. If you want to have 4 lines awake in a fused weapon, we advise the players to infuse the weapon and trade 2 weapons to have an awakening upgrade before fusing. Example:
- If you put an awakening to a Fused Bow, it will only have 2 lines awakes.
- If you put an awakening to a Bow (not fused), it will have 2 lines awakes. Once you fuse it to another bow with awakening, it will have total of 4 lines awakes.
18. If a weapon to trade is soul-linked, a player should provide Scroll of Unbind to make it tradable.
19. Stats, Socketed Cards, and Jewel Settings of the traded weapon/accessory will stay as-is during the Trading.
20. A player can only apply 1 option of the awakening to put in a specific item.
21. Baruna Items are not allowed for trading.
Applicable to Rhisis and Lord Pang Server:
Applicable to Rhisis Server only:
Awakening Attribute Chances:
Velvet Apple is a weapon. Use Scroll of SProtect and Element Card to upgrade the Element
Magic Stick is an accessory. Use Scroll of AProtect and Moonstone to upgrade.