Tough enough to be the ultimate Billposter? Be equipped and skilled.
Join 1v1 Master Billposter and be the #FlyFFLegends, register now!
Registration: October 1 – 7, 2019 – 11:59 PM
HOW TO JOIN
- Registration is FREE.
- Players must fill out the Pre-registration FORM
- The player must be a Level 60 Master Blade or Level 121+ Hero Billposter.
- The players from the pre-registration, selected via randomizer, will be given slots for the qualifiers.
- The number of qualifiers will be determined if:
- Less than 8 players registered:
- 1 qualifier in a single-elimination bracket, best of 3 per match.
- Top 4 players will advance to the finals in a double-elimination bracket, best of 3 per match, best of 5 finals (no twice to beat advantage).
- 9 to 16 players registered:
- 2 qualifiers in a single-elimination bracket each, best of 3 per match, best of 5 finals.
- Top 2 players each qualifier will advance to the finals in a double-elimination bracket (champion 1 vs runner up 2, champion 2 vs runner up 1), best of 3 per match, best of 5 in the finals (no twice to beat advantage).
- 17 or more players registered:
- 4 qualifiers in a single-elimination bracket each, best of 3 per match, best of 5 finals.
- Winning player each qualifier will advance to the finals in a double-elimination bracket, best of 3 per match, best of 5 in the finals (no twice to beat advantage).
- Less than 8 players registered:
- The tournament will be held in Live Server, in the Dekane Mines Arena. Nyx Channel.
- All players that qualify on the pre-registration are welcome to join.
- No item, no pet and skill restriction.
- ARTIFACTS are not allowed to use in this tournament.
- Any form of disguise are not allowed to use in this tournament.
- Scheduled match-ups are pre-determined via randomizer LIVE on Facebook on October 8, 2019.
- Dekane Mines Arena Location: Nyx Channel
- Players must be online 30 minutes before the scheduled time. There will be NO set-up time provided. You must be ready to fight once summoned.
- After being summoned, sit down. Wait for the GM to signal the fight. Once the GM gave the signal, stand up, start to buff and behave in any manner and start requesting Duel to your opponent.
- Each match will have a five (5) minutes time limit.
- Players are allowed to use any kind of food, pills, remantis, eldin jar, and premiums.
- The last player standing wins and will advance to the next round.
- A player will win the round:
- If a player eliminates his/her opponent before the time limit runs out.
- If the 5 minutes match time ends and both players are still alive, there will be another three (3) minutes round but both players are not allowed to use food, pills, remantis, eldin jar or any health regeneration item. If a player violates this rule, he/she will be automatically disqualified. A player can still use an Item that can regenerate MP.
ADDITIONAL TOURNAMENT RULES
- Registration ends on October 7, 2019. Entries submitted after the given time will no longer be accommodated.
- Match-up will be determined by Challonge
- Any issue that is not covered by the rules, the final call would be up to the GM Facilitator. All decisions ARE FINAL.
- Finals will be a Double Eliminations Bracket. Best of 3 round per match and best of 5 rounds in the Finals (no twice to beat advantage).
- 500,000 Cash Points
- Dragon Cloak of the Hero
- +1 Ultimate Ancient Knuckle (0/3)
- 1pc +8 Roenier Suit or Roelayne Suit(0/4)
- 5pcs Fire Card (S)
- 5pcs Land Card (S)
Finals Runner Up:
- 250,000 Cash Points
- Dragon Cloak of the Master
- +1 Ultimate Ancient Knuckle (0/1)
- +8 Roenier Suit or Roelayne Suit (0/2)
- 3pcs Fire Card (S)
- 3pcs Land Card (S)
- 100,000 Cash Points
Qualifier Runner Up:
- 50,000 Cash Points
Happy FlyFFing ~