The greatest battle in Roika has arrived – Guild Siege!
This is the time for the strongest guild to stand out and be the guild to rule the battlefield.
PlayPark FlyFF will hold the Guild Siege every Saturday at 8:00 PM (GMT+8).
With 10 players per Guild at the arena at a time
Strictly 8 Guilds will be allowed to participate the Guild Siege
Players are allowed to have 6 lives or 5 deaths in total
The fighting style is up to the participant’s strategy.
|NPC – NPC LOCATION||TIME||
Bidding for Entry
|Frankie – North Flarine||Sunday, 12:00 AM to Saturday 7:00 PM||
|Frankie – North Flarine||
Saturday, 8:00 PM – 8:10 PM
|Entering Guild Siege Area||Frankie – North Flarine||
Saturday, 8:10 PM – 8:15 PM
|—–||Saturday, 8:00 PM – 8:15 PM||
|Guild Siege||—–||Saturday, 8:15 PM – 8:45 PM||GMT+8|
– Winning guild receives 10 Guild Siege Champion Box inserted to Guild Warehouse which contains a 1pc Dark Devil’s cloak(7 days) each box.
– Each participant of the winning guild receives 1st in Guild Siege Reward Box, which contains 189 Red Chips, and 1pc Guild War Participation Cloak (7 days).
– Winning Guild will have an exclusive guild icon for 7 days.
– A Player who will be the MVP will have an exclusive icon for 7 days.
Dark Devil’s cloak stats:
PvP Damage Increase+15%
Increased Critical Damage+25%
Guild War Participation Cloak stats:
Decreased Casting Time+5%
The winning guild receives the Winner’s Dignity for 1 week:
Note: Make sure you have enough free space in your guild warehouse for rewards before entering the Guild Siege!
– The second place guild participants receive the 2nd in Guild Siege Reward Box, which contains 54 Red Chips, and 1 Guild War Participation Cloak (7 days).
– The third-place guild participants receive the 3rd in Guild Siege Reward Box, which contains 27 Red Chips, and 1 Guild War Participation Cloak (7 days).
– Every other participant gets a Guild Siege Participating Box, which includes 1 Red Chip, and 1 Guild War Participation Cloak (7 days).
– When a guild wins two times in a row they will receive the 2x 1st in Guild Siege Reward Box, which contains 189 Red Chips, and 1pc Guild War Participation Cloak (7 days).
– A guild that win two times in a row will not able to participate on the next Guild Siege.
And will receive the Radiant Glory for 1 week (2x in a row Guild SIege winner):
Entering Guild Siege
Guild Level: 20
Minimum Entrance Bid: 100,000,000 Penya
Maximum Entrance Bid: 2,147,483,647 Penya
Maximum Number of Team Numbers: 8
Minimum Number of Participating Guilds: 3
How to Apply?
Guild Leader must apply to participate the Guild Siege, and the guild members must satisfy the above requirements.
Registration/Bidding for Guild Siege occurs at the NPC [GuildWar Manager] Frankie (North-Flarine)
Choose the “Apply” Option.
Guild Siege and Guild Warehouse NPC Location per server:
Bubble: Channel 9
Shade: Channel 9
Iblis: Channel 5
– The pop-up screen allows you to apply for Guild Siege.
– “Current Application” – You need to earn 100,000,000 Penya to be able to participate the Guild Siege.
– Remember that you only have 1 hour before Guild Siege to make your bid in the top 8 (Saturday, 7:00 PM GMT+8).
– “Red chip info” – Describes the conditions for red chips, the new reward for playing an active role in a Guild Siege.
Making Your Team
– When the top10 Guilds are already selected, it’s now the time to make your line-up.
– You only have exactly one hour of preparation (7:00 PM – 8:00 PM GMT+8)
– You can only participate with a minimum of 3 members and a maximum of 10 members.
– Note that all members must be present on Channel 9 (Bubble and Shade) and Channel 5 (Iblis) to be entered into the line-up.
– If the members get disconnect during the line-up period, they will be automatically removed from the list. The list will have to be remade to include them again.
– Use the arrows to move highlighted eligible members from the left window to the participant window on the right.
– The first 5 members in the line-up will be teleported into the arena at the beginning of the siege.
– Highlight a member from the participant list and press “Defender” in order to select them as your defender.
– The defender gives extra points when killed, so be sure to select the member carefully.
– Use the up and down arrows on the right to change the position of a member in the participant line-up
– If you already pressed “Finish” and wishes to change the line-up, just use the “Reset” button.
– Once you’re done with your line-up, press “Finish” to finalize it.
The Actual Fight
– When its the time to enter the Arena, NPC Frankie will announce it.
– At this point, all members have 5 minutes to warp to Frankie and join.
– All members and spectators enter the area by selecting “Join”.
– Note that all buffs and parties are removed for participants while warping in.
– Once inside, you will not be allowed to speak to or even see the spectators.
– Once the 5 minutes is over your guild will automatically be put in the same party.
– You are given 1 minute to be buffed.
– After the first 5 is warped in, fighters will be warped in via the order given in the Line-Up.
– When you’re about to be warped in, you will be given 10 seconds to select your warp point. (1-4)
– To the left, you’ll notice that the number of each warp point is indicated.
– Give your best because here anything goes.
The Point System
– Every kill earns a player 2 basic points.
– Every kill by a guild leader earns the leader an extra 1 point.
– Every kill of a defender of an opposing guild earns the killer an extra 1 point.
– Ever resurrect left of a player adds 1 point to the guild’s total point.
– The cumulative points obtained by each player plus the bonus resurrection points is the guild’s total score.
– The guild with the highest score wins the siege.
– The player with the most points wins MVP.