The Guild Clash is a challenge-type event for a team with 8 members. It requires not only strength but also the unity of the team. The guild will be pitted against hundreds upon hundreds of monsters of every type from the depths of Madrigal dungeons. Once you think your guild’s ready to take on this challenge, you should do the following:
How to join:
Top up 200 PESO worth through PlayMall on your character
The team leader must register for the whole team
Fill up the form: https://bit.ly/PlayMallGuildClashEventForm
1. Non-registered participants are not allowed to play.
2. Registered players are not allowed to join multiple teams. Strictly one team per character ONLY.
3. At the time indicated, the GM in charge will contact the guild leader. The GM will meet the group in Flaris on channel 3.
4. After going over the rules, the guild leader will then name off the members participating so that the GM can begin summoning to the starting area of the zone. Once everyone is in, 5 minutes time will be allotted for team preparation.
5. The team must form a party. Once done, the team leader will inform the GM. The GM will begin a 3-second countdown, when the GM says GO the timer will starts.
6. The team with the fastest time to kill the monsters wins.
- In case of a tie, the teams will have another match to consider the winner.
- This zone is not a guild instance but rather a party instance and by creating several different parties with red scroll might hinder your ability to target Red Meteo since only 1 party can target him at a time.
- The maximum amount of players is 8 per team, doesn’t matter for which mode you will choose. It does not mean that it has to be 8 players, you can also choose to do it with less to not having to share the rewards.
- In case of disconnection or exiting the dungeon due to resurrection, the Guild leader must inform the GM so he can teleport you back in, but the event will still be pushed through even when one player got DC. .
- Make sure that everyone is already restocked and ready before the time requested as you will not be able to restock once you’re warped inside.Schedule:
It may be adjusted depending on the number of participants
- Registration is from January 21 – 31, 2022
- Match Schedule is on February 16, 2022, starting at 7:00 PM
Winning team: 3pcs DEATHBRINGER CLOAK
10 POWER BUFF BOX (SL)Participating Channels:• GCASH• SM Malls• Robinsons Malls• BPI• BDO• RCBC• UnionBank• UCPB• Metrobank