Peach Weapon Awakening Event
March 30, 2022 | Events
March Weapon Upgrade Event
Event Schedule: March 30 , 2022 until April 3, 2022
Players must upgrade the Magic Stick that is available in FlyFF Shop and trade it to the GM during the Trading schedule to add awakening in your weapon
To register, players must fill up the registration form every trading schedule:
March 30 to April 3, 2022 at 11:59 PM (GMT+8) ONLY
Only the registered players are allowed to participate in the trading.
GMs will summon the participants in the restricted area during the Trading Date.
Trading Schedule will be on.
Rhisis: Shade (Channel 2),
April 9, 2022
April 10, 2022
8:00 PM – 10:00 PM (GMT+8)
1.If the players got 3 lines awake and traded 1 magic sticks +20 and weapon to be awaken to Gm it will change to 6lines awake and add 1 perfect awake of choice and 2 random Option in the item all original 3 awake will remain the same.
2. If the player got 3 lines awake and traded 3pcs magic stick +20 +weapon to be awaken to GM the 3 lines awake will change to 6 lines with the awake of choice of the player the original 3 line awake will remain the same.
3.If the player got 5 lines awake and traded 1 magic sticks +20 and weapon to be awaken to Gm it will change to 6 lines awake and add 1 perfect awake of choice and all original 5 awake will remain the same.
4. If the player got 6 lines awake and want to change all the awakening the player must trade 6 magic stick +20 to change to awake of choice.
5. If a 2handed weapon (2H Sword, 2H Axe, Stick, Staff, Yo-yo or Bow) is already fused, the awakening will only apply as a single weapon. If you want to have 4 lines awake in a fused weapon, we advise the players to infuse the weapon and trade 2 weapons to have an awakening upgrade before fusing. Example:
- If you put an awakening to a Fused Bow, it will only have 2 lines awakes.
- If you put an awakening to a Bow (not fused), it will have 2 lines awakes. Once you fuse it to another bow with awakening, it will have total of 4 lines awakes.
6. If a weapon to trade is soul-linked, a player should provide Scroll of Unbind to make it tradable.
7. Stats, Socketed Cards, and Jewel Settings of the traded weapon/accessory will stay as-is during the Trading.
8. A player can only apply 1 option of the awakening to put in a specific item.